Are you planning a Hawaii honeymoon? There are countless gorgeous, secluded and romantic destinations for you and your new spouse in the beautiful islands of Hawaii. I can help you find the stress free Hawaii honeymoon you are dreaming about! As a Hawaii Master Destination Specialist for all the islands, I love sharing my passion for Hawaii with my honeymoon clients, to listen to them describe the experience they are looking for whether luxury experience at the Four Seasons O’ahu at Ko Olina or a smaller resort experience such as the Hotel Wailea on Maui – each honeymoon client has a different experience in mind so using my knowledge gained over my many visits to the islands – together with my clients we plan the perfect itinerary.
Regardless of the island that you choose, I can help you plan the Hawaiian honeymoon you have always dreamed about. Here are some tips to help you get started with your honeymoon planning:
- Plan Ahead. Make your reservations at least 6 months ahead if possible. This allows you to get early booking discounts, and get the type of room that you want and the best flight times.
- Budget. Splurge but don’t overburden yourself. This is a trip you’ll remember the rest of your life. You’ll always remember the honeymoon, but you’ll forget how much you spent.
- Check your Calendar. How long do you want to be gone? If you can only be gone for a few nights, look for something close. If you’re planning for one week, try to limit your transportation time. If you only have time to visit one island , then enjoy that island.
- Plan to relax. Especially on the first day. Unwind. Smell the roses. Enjoy each other. Weddings tend to be stressful. The honeymoon should be stress free.
- Accommodations. Book the best room that you can afford! We do prefer to put you at the best resort possible within your budget even if we have to put you in a room without an ocean view. The resorts, however, are always telling us about how many clients try to upgrade once they arrive and see the beachfront rooms.
- Activities – what is on your bucket list to see or do ? Pearl Harbor for instance is only on the O’ahu so you would have to include that island in your itinerary, or make plans for a day trip from another island –
Although Hawaii is not sold as all-inclusive the same as found in the Caribbean or Mexico, many resorts do offer great added value amenities in their package price – and I have lots of insider tips.
Contact me to start planning your Hawaii honeymoon and let me help take the stress out of the most special event of your life!
Email me to get starting putting together your custom Hawaii Honeymoon Itinerary – [email protected]
Call me Direct Line 931-337-0770 or Toll Free 1-888-811-1888 ext 331