Are you a beach or pool person? personally, I enjoy walking on the beach early in the morning, but when I just want to relax during my vacation I prefer being by a swimming pool – some resorts will have a small pool just to check off the swimming pool box on resort description, while other resorts make their swimming pool a major part of the guest experience and these are a few top choices :
- Sandals South Coast main pool – water is the inspiration for everything at this resort, starting with the main pool
2. Four Seasons Hualalai on Hawaii Island -actually has seven pools – but the most amazing is King’s Pond carved out of natural lava rock where guests can snorkel and swim with more than 75 species of tropical fish. Natural springs and ocean water fill the pond through subterranean channels, all 1.8 million gallons of this all natural “aquarium” carved out of 200-year-old natural lava rock.
3. One & Only Palmilla Resort, Cabo San Lucas – one of two pools – that blend into the natural surroundings and appear to disappear into the ocean
4.Sandals Grenada – At night when the fire pit is lit, the “living room” is a favorite place for new friends to mingle while they wait for their dinner reservations
5. Sandals Royal Barbados has a pool with a view from below – the glass front infinity edge pool overlooking the beach, surrounded by teepee beds and cabanas.
6.Sandals Royal Barbados – rooftop pool and jacuzzi – panoramic ocean views
7. The centerpiece of Andaz Wailea, Maui is this ocean facing, 3 tier cascading infinity edge pool – just breathtaking
8. Secrets Papagayo Resort & Spa main pool is so beautiful – overlooking the ocean one of two pools
9. The adults only swim-up Serenity Pool at Four Seasons Maui at Wailea over looks Lanai from its infinity edge, underwater music system, swanky cabanas combine to make this a favorite
10. Love this seaside infinity pool at Secrets Puerto Los Cabos, these palm trees add to the feeling of an oasis –
To learn more about the resorts where these amazing pools can be found just email me or give me a call –
Email [email protected] Direct Line 931-337-0770