- Sandals Royal Barbados
- Beach Palace Cancun
- The Fives Azul Beach Resort
- Royalton Negril
- Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort
- Dreams Vista Cancun
- Hyatt Ziva Cancun
Rooftop wedding venues offer the WOW factor of a breathtaking backdrop of endless sky and oceanviews, privacy and the opportunity for incredible wedding photos. Careful planning is required as you choose the resort to host your wedding.
Things to consider if your heart is set on a rooftop venue:
1. Your guest count-some of these venues are capacity controlled
2. Some venues will require guests to walk up a few stairs to reach the rooftop location, while others are accessible by elevator, so if you have guest with mobility challenges, then choose carefully.
3. Please note that rooftop and sky terrace venues often come with an additional surcharge, so you will need to include this fee in your overall budget.
4. Will your guests be adults only or will you need a family friendly resort?
5. What’s the weather for the time period you are looking to have your wedding? In case of inclement weather what would your backup plan be? Rooftop venue to ballroom would be a huge disappointment, but some resorts have open air covered locations that would still offer privacy and views, so asking for your backup location plan is important.
6. If the venue is surrounded by architectural features like fountains, pools and so forth, is there an additional fee if you wished to enhance with florals or floating candles for instance.
These resorts are some of my clients favorites. If you considering a destination wedding? Let’s schedule an appointment soon to start planning your rooftop wedding.
Email [email protected]
Direct Line 704-486-7264