In my day to day life I am very frugal, coupon clip and bargain hunt, all around live a very simple life. Now when it comes to my vacation, and when my husband of 30 + years and I finally get away from our crazy busy professional life it is another matter. The older I get, the more I enjoy going to Sandals Resorts and having a butler.
So why you ask? Is it really worth the extra cost? What do they really do for you?
1. First and foremost butler suites are a more personalized level of service, a butler preference form is filled out before you arrive the resort. Then upon arrival and throughout your stay your butler team gets to know your preferences and habits to customize your stay- like for my husband and I who have a gluten allergy, they speak to the pastry chef and have gluten free treats prepared that they leave in our suite with a note to “enjoy”.
2. Your butler experience begins with private checkin, where you can arrange dinner and other reservations for your stay, you will receive a cell phone and your butler team has a cellphone so you ring them up when you want assistance- they don’t just hover around.
3. Other perks include 24 hour room service, breakfast in bed, reserving chairs by the beach or pool and little surprises. As a breast cancer survivor, I can’t enjoy a long time in the sun, but having my butler make special arrangements for me helps me to fully enjoy my vacation. Also at select resorts top tier suites also include private chauffeur driven airport transportation in a Rolls Royce or BMW .
4. Arranging dinner reservations, selecting an amazing table for us that usually they decorated with fresh flowers, coming to our suite and escorting us to our table and alerting the wait staff of our food allergies. You butler team is there to make sure everything goes smoothly,and they can assist in reaching out to management if there is a problem.
5. HoneymoonsInc is a Chairman’s Royal Club Elite Preferred Agency, over many years of visiting all the Sandals Resorts many times for both personal vacations and business trips we have a list of our personal favorites at each resort and if at all possible request those for our clients. But like every new adventure being informed and prepared helps to insure you have the best experience possible- so please contact me today to learn more about booking your next vacation in a butler level suite at Sandals or Beaches Resorts.
No fees to book with me and best pricing guaranteed- also as a proud military mom I extend a 10% discount for Police, Fema, Fire-IAFF and military (active duty or with DD214)— also ask me about the weekly 7-7-7 bonus discount sale.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 931-337-0770
Contact me today and let me save you time, money and stress by handling all the details for you.
📷Sandals Resorts and Linda Dancer