Maui is known to be the home of the most diverse collection of ziplines in all of Hawaii! With a total of 34 ziplines, there is an option for everyone – as easy or hard/ fast or slow as you care to go !
Check out some of Maui’s options:
Pi’iholo Ranch Zipline www.piiholozipline.com
Kapalua Adventures with 8 lines www.kapalua.com/adventures
Flyin Hawaiian Zipline www.flyinhawaiianzipline.com – ( The longest zipline in Hawaii and third -longest in the world )
Skyline Eco-Adventures www.zipline.com in Ka’anapali and Haleakala
And while you are in Hawaii, check out these other exciting events!
- Kauai River tours on the Wailua River www.kayakwailua.com
- Kona Brewers Festival March 11-13th www.konabrewersfestival.com
- Hawaii’s Hula annual festival April 4-10th
- 47th annual Merrie Monarch Festival – kicks off Easter Sunday with a ho’olaule’a (music festival)
- Segway of Hawaii — Segway through paradise! Great new way to tour on Oahu www.segwayofhawaii.com