Are you planning a Hawaii honeymoon? There are countless gorgeous, secluded and romantic destinations for you and your new spouse in the beautiful islands of Hawaii. We can help you find the stress free Hawaii honeymoon you are dreaming about!
Once you have picked your destination – whether its O’ahu, Maui or the big island of Hawaii – we can help you plan the honeymoon you have always dreamed about. Here are some tips to help you get started with your honeymoon planning:
- Plan Ahead. Make your reservations at least 6 months ahead if possible. This allows you to get early booking discounts, and get the type of room that you want and the best flight times.
- Budget. Splurge but don’t overburden yourself. This is a trip you’ll remember the rest of your life. You’ll always remember the honeymoon, but you’ll forget how much you spent.
- Check your Calendar. How long do you want to be gone? If you can only be gone for a few nights, look for something close. If you’re planning for one week, try to limit your transportation time. If you have a few weeks, the whole world opens up.
- Plan to relax. Especially on the first day. Unwind. Smell the roses. Enjoy each other. Weddings tend to be stressful. The honeymoon should be stress free.
- Accommodations. Book the best room that you can afford! We do prefer to put you at the best resort possible within your budget even if we have to put you in a room without an ocean view. The resorts, however, are always telling us about how many clients try to upgrade once they arrive and see the beachfront rooms.
- Contact a honeymoon specialist to help you! We can answer all of your questions, and give you the inside information you need to know about all of the destinations you are considering. Plus, we can help you find the special Hawaii package that meets all of your needs. Our packages make your budgeting much easier, because these packages include practically everything.
Pay one price for your Hawaii honeymoon, then relax. We are recognized “Master Destination Specialists” throughout the Hawaiian islands. Contact us today about a Hawaii honeymoon package and let us help you take the stress out of the most special event of your life!